Thursday, May 21, 2015

Change in Seasons

Four weeks from today marks the official beginning of summer.  Where has the time gone?  As the golf course makes steps forward into firm and fast summer mode, it's easy to forget how much mother nature changes the landscape season to season. 
If I take a few days away from the property I am always amazed at how much change I notice. 

October 30th, 2014
 
If I notice change in just a short few days, what will change look like over time?
I have been taking a picture every other month since October to document change from a specific location. (I can't find the January photo anywhere.)  The visual change to both turf and trees is stunning. 

March 4th, 2015

 


May 18th, 2015

Going forward I plan on taking a photo more often to document the changes closer together and add more locations to the program. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment